1) Learn to dance with a partner. Nothing is classier than a man who can walk his partner onto the dance floor with confidence.
2) The only time it is appropriate to use your fists is to defend yourself from someone else using theirs on you.
3) Liberal arts grow your mind. Science and business keep you fed. You will need both.
4) That woman in that picture, or in that movie, or on that stage is someone’s sister/daughter. Treat her the way you would hope someone else would treat your sister/daughter if she was unfortunate enough to find herself in the same position.
5) Learn to filter. Before you say anything, think about how the words you plan to use will sound in the ears of the person you are speaking to.
6) Learn to disagree with someone without taking personal offense – if for no reason other than…
View original post 302 more words