(Makes 1 large batch)
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 cup unsweetened almond butter*
1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup raw sesame seeds
1/2 cup almond slivers
1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
*This can also be sweetened with a little honey or maple syrup in place of some of the almond butter, if desired.
1. In a large pan, melt the coconut oil over medium-high heat.
2. Pour the melted coconut oil into a large bowl. Add the vanilla and almond butter and whisk together.
3. In the large pan, add the pumpkin seeds and roast over medium heat, until they pop (about 3-4 minutes).
4. Remove the pumpkin seeds from the pan and set aside on a paper towel or paper plate.
5. In the large pan, add the sesame seeds, almond slivers, and coconut. Roast…
View original post 88 more words