1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon raw honey or grade B maple syrup
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup almond slivers
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
1 teaspoon cinnamon
pinch of celtic sea salt
1. In a large frying pan, melt the coconut oil and then pour into a large bowl.
2. Add vanilla and honey to the melted oil in the bowl and mix well.
3. With a paper towel, dry the frying pan of any excess oil and return to medium-high heat.
4. In the frying pan, roast pumpkin seeds until they start popping (about 2-3 minutes).
5. Remove the pumpkin seeds from the pan and set them aside.
6. In the same pan, roast the almond slivers, coconut flakes, and shredded coconut until slightly brown (about 2-3 minutes).
7. Add the pumpkin seeds, coconut mixture, cinnamon…
View original post 18 more words